Pressure Vessels for Offshore and Onshore Applications | CPE Pressure Vessels
CPE Manufacture many types of stainless steel pressure vessel for a wide range of offshore and onshore applications.
These typically include:
- Process Vessels
- Filter Housings
- Surge Tanks
- Heat Exchanger Housings
- Air Receivers
- Reactor Vessels
Materials of construction regularly include:
- Stainless Steel 316L
- Stainless Steel 304L
- ASTM A508-4N
- 904L, Alloy 28
- Carbon Steels, A516, A105, A333, LF, etc
- Inconel 625
- Duplex UNS31803 / 2205
- Super Duplex UNS32750 / UNS32760 / Zeron / 2207
- Chrome Moly Steels
- 6 Moly UNS31254
- Copper Nickel /Cuni 90/10
- Titanium Grade 2
Sizes range from 1.5 Litres capacity up to 50000 Litres.
Design Pressures range from 0.5 Bar G to 1000 Bar G.
Pressure vessel wall thickness from 2mm to 60mm
CPE undertake design work in-house using specialist pressure vessel modelling software. CPE are able to cope with a wide range of design conditions and specifications.
Typically specifications include
- PD5500 Cat 1, 2 and 3
- ASME U Stamp
- ASME VIII UM Stamp
- EN13445 & Norsok
- CUTR / GOST Russian Specifications
- Australian AS1210 specifications
- ISO3834-1 Welding
- National board registration
- Pressure Equipment Directive
- DWI regulations (Drinking Water Inspectorate)
- DNV Rules
- BP, Shell, Total, and SBM Specifications
CPE design pressure vessels for many design conditions, such as nozzle loading, wind loading, blast loading and earthquake calculations. CPE use a selection of vessel design software and in-house design processes.